Please read the below carefully.
By completing any transaction with Solo60 or using a Solo60 service in any format, you are agreeing to abide by the House Rules. We ask you to make sure you are comfortable that you can comply with the House Rules before continuing. This is not an exhaustive list and Solo60 has the right to use its sole discretion to add or alter at any time to prevent a breach of our Terms & Conditions.
1. You will invite any guests via the Solo60 Mobile Application only.
2. You will wear suitable gym clothing and footwear whilst using any Solo60.
3. You will sanitise your hands before using Solo60 equipment.
4. You will safely store any bags and personal belongings off the gym floor and inside the lobby or bathroom areas.
5. You will leave the Solo60 is a clean and tidy condition. This includes but not limited to, putting away equipment neatly, removing any trip hazards, chucking any litter, wiping down machines and equipment, clearing any spillages and sanitising your hands.
6. You will take all your belongings with you when leaving the Solo60. Neither Solo60, the Landlord and/or the Managing Agent is responsible for any property left behind.
7. You will exit the Solo60 on time and be courteous to any users entering after you.
8. You will be responsible and charged for the damage to equipment outside of normal wear and tear or necessary cleaning of a Solo60 due to your violation of this agreement or any agreement as outlined in the Terms & Conditions.
9. You will be held liable and charged for any costs incurred to replace equipment taken from the Solo60.
10. You will provide proof of identity if reasonably requested by Solo60, the Landlord and/or Managing Agent.
11. You will comply with any additional rules, regulations and requests communicated through the Solo60 Website, Mobile Application, Network or otherwise.
PIN ABUSE POLICY
Your PIN number / Access Device can only be used by you and your PIN number / Access Device is issued solely for your use, as your Account is personal to you and only covers your use of a Solo60. You are responsible for keeping your PIN number / Access Device secure and confidential at all times. The PIN number / Access Device remains our property at all times (unless agreed otherwise and evidenced in writing).
Use of PIN numbers is monitored in the interests of the safety and security of all our users, use of PIN numbers and access is monitored and individuals using PIN numbers / Access Devices may be asked to provide proof of identification.
Should we believe that your PIN number / Access Device has been used by another individual or individuals we may (in our discretion) decide to conduct an investigation. If we do so we will: (a) inform you, via email, that we believe your PIN number / Access Device has been used by another individual or individuals and ask you to provide us with reasonable assistance to investigate the matter; and (b) following our investigation we will contact you, via email, to inform you of our findings and our proposed course of action, which may include one or more of the steps set out in the below.
If you unreasonably refuse to cooperate with our investigation, or following our investigation we have reasonable grounds to believe that your PIN number / Access Device was used, with or without your knowledge and/or consent, by another individual or individuals, depending on the particular circumstances of each case, we reserve the right to take one or both of the following steps, which are in addition to any other legal rights that we may have: (a) to apply a penalty charge to your card on file. The penalty charge will be calculated as being equal to the daily charge (that applied at the time of use) for each occasion on which your PIN number was used by that individual/those individuals; and/or (b) in the event of serious misuse of your PIN number, for example, your PIN number has been used on repeated occasions and/or by more than one individual, to notify you, via email, that we are cancelling your Account with immediate effect, and no refunds will be given.
If we have reasonable grounds for believing that you knowingly provided your PIN number / Access Device to another individual or individuals, or allowed unauthorised entry following your entry to the Solo60 (known as tailgating) in addition to our rights referred to above, we may hold you responsible for the conduct of the individual(s) while on our premises, and liable for any loss we suffer as a consequence of that conduct.
(“Access Device”) is the device, key-fob, or any other relevant security hardware device with built-in authentication equipment, issued or otherwise provided to you by us to enable you to securely access the relevant Solo60 in accordance with the Terms of your Account. Only one device can be registered to an Account at any time, if you lose or misplace the device you need to contact email@example.com to remove the device immediately.